Thursday, November 5, 2009

Buying our tickets

Amanda and I have added Ireland to our list of places we will be visiting! A few days ago I purchased our tickets. We will be leaving from Newark, New Jersey on June 30,2010 and arriving in Shannon, Ireland on July 1,2010. About a month ago I sat down to look for tickets and I found some for very cheap tickets and some that were not cheap at all. After a long journey on the world wide web I found tickets for $550.00. Someone told me that if I wait to buy them I will find some for even less then that. I didn't buy them and over time the prices continued to rise a lot. All the tickets we found were over $1000.00. We both started to panic and thought that maybe we were not going to be going on this trip. The other day I was searching airports in very random places and finally found some tickets for $800.00 into Bucharest, Romaina. Ramania was not in our itinerary but we almost picked those tickets just because they were cheap and it would be another part of the world that we could experience. As we talked about it we both didn't really feel comfortable flying there so we continued our search using CheapOair.com and found some decent priced tickets into Ireland. Amanda and I both really wanted to go to Ireland but we didn't know that we could using the Eurail, but then I found out that we could also go to Ireland. I found our tickets for $773.00 so right then I knew that I needed to call Amanda and tell her we are getting those tickets, so we did! We will be gone from June 30,2010 to August 3,2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment